Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cataloguing #1

We all go through phases, from wearing a particular sweater every day of fall to listening to the same song over and over again.  Often what we remember most of particular grades in school are the trends and phases we went through that defined us during those weeks, months, or years.  Once we're adults though, these trending phases seem to become more subtle and change less frequently.  I've decided to catalog mine.

Beginning with the most shallow .... [clothing trends] .... a tribute to Fall, my favorite season.




Favorite Articles of Clothing: 
lace trouser socks, cropped crochet tops, black skinny jeans, cardigans and slouchy sweaters



Favorite Pairs of Shoes: 
ALL Boots and my Express black suede wedges




 Favorite Jewelry:
my wedding & engagement rings and my pocket watch necklace




More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment