Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Me Time

It's that time again....
If I HAVE to turn a year older, at least I get to celebrate with a little trip to one of my favorite places on earth: Anthropologie.  And with a 15% coupon in hand!  

Here are a few Anthro items I've been admiring.





This is one of the perks of having an Anthro card membership (completely free, not a credit card).  Every year a month before your birthday, they send you a discount card to use.  It makes me appreciate May 25th just a little bit more... even if I hate the fact I'm going to be a whopping 27.  TWENTY-SEVEN, people.  That's three years until 30.

Time's a ticking.  That's why I don't plan on wasting it.  Or this card.  Boom.


1 comment:

  1. We'll be in our late 20's. Maybe its the two children literally sucking the life out of me but I'm feeling old. I'd be ok with skipping any recognition of this birthday.

    ReplyDelete