Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Get Your {ZigZag} On

Trendspotter: 
ZIG ZAGS ARE POPPING UP ALL OVER.

Has any one else noticed this trend in design with zig-zags?  
I've seen them every where you can imagine them 
and the options for getting your zig & your zag on seem to keep growing.

Here's the evidence in . . .

Clothing...









Accessories...

















Tattoos are accessories, too, right? :)

Home Goods & Interior Design...

















































Notice how the zigzags seem to accompany bright or bold color, 
but I love the subtle ones best, like the wall pictured above.


What do you think about the zig zag trend . . .  do you l-o-v-e it?

I have to admit, I'm a fan.



{but you could probably tell that from my new wall paper}





No comments:

Post a Comment