Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Upcycling Part II

BIG NEWS everyone!  My hair is finally long enough that I can put it all completely up on top of my head in one of those huge bouncy buns.  Just in time for ridiculous summer heat, too.

Okay... back to the topic of the post: Upcycling.  Yesterday I talked about why I loved Upcycling and some small ways in which I had taken trashed items and turned them into used objects.  Today's post is not about me (sadly, I know)... but rather about projects I have seen around that I think are stupendous!  Enjoy....


As seen on Poppytalk: a DIY blog , Katy of Mom and Her Drill , upcycled old wood pallets to create a rustic accent wall.





From Pinterest : This old suitcase was turned into a unique and super cute medicine closet.




Here are two examples of different ways to upcycle mason jars into non-traditional lighting options (both featured on Design*Sponge)






If you're interested in some DIY project inspiration, check out this site that gives 100 Amazing Upcycling Ideas they claim anyone can do on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment