Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pinning Pretty Things


Valentine's day is my favorite, made-up holiday. It's a whole celebration devoted to pretty things & chocolate. Of course, I love it more now that I actually get to celebrate it with my foreverValentine. But even if you don't have a valentine, you can still appreciate all the pretty things & the chocolate. Especially the chocolate.


So what if I like pretty things? Pretty things are my therapy. I have a whole board on Pinterest devoted to useless pretty things, titled - you guessed it - "Pretty Things." Looking just makes me feel good, so I do it. I think it's pretty harmless, considering I could be online shopping. Pinterest is the best "window shopping" out there. I don't leave my house, I don't need my wallet, I just look and pin, look and pin. And since these pretty things are all on my boards, I sort of feel like I own them (now I'm sounding crazy)... and so I've tempered the need to buy things without ever having made a purchase.


Here ... why don't you try it?

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment